Senior Interactive Designer
Here at Agency Fusion, we believe in designing and building cool things for cool people (clients). In order to do that more effectively, we need to add more cool people to our team (designers). If you're a designer who loves to work on all-things-interactive (and a little bit of everything else), we want to meet you.
Here's what we're looking for:
* Design degree or equivalent experience
* 3+ years experience in UI/UX/web design
* Someone who pees their pants with delight when the new Comm Arts interactive annual comes out
* Style (you've got it or you don't)
* Ability to understand client needs and communicate to them your creative strategy (can you speak intelligently?)
* Bonus: HTML+CSS skills - we'll be especially excited about this
There's a lot of opportunity here to work on a wide range of very challenging projects and to grow quickly. Your portfolio will get filled with examples of real solutions that are amazingly beautiful on the outside as well as under the digital hood.
If you're interested, check us out at agencyfusion.com and send us your digital portfolio. Please note that we're looking for solid experience which means more than having a few websites in your portfolio. Yes, we'll be hiring someone with a slightly unhealthy love of pixels.
Send a resume and portfolio to email@example.com.